Happy Child for Happy Society
“Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow”
- To impart life skills
- Control of Anger
- Need to Forgive
- Altruistic and Courteous Behaviour
- Basic Steps to Success
- Goal Setting and Time Management
- Self Confidence and Positivity
- Personal Hygiene Mentoring & Monitoring happens over the years and Self Evaluation Booklets are used.
- This has been developed after six months of research in the 83 schools and developed with the help of Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Counsellors, Educationists and Teachers.
4-12 years Children.
Underprivileged Children of Corporation and Government Schools, Rural and Panchayat schools, Homes and Orphanages.
Beneficiaries Till Date
This has created a happy and positive and congenial environment in the schools and remarkable changes in the behaviour of students has been reported.
Leave A Comment